Date of publication: Feburary 22, 2022
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services, as well as information we obtain through third party sources.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. Personal Data we could collect from you
Directly from you, we can collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Personal information, such as a person’s first and last name, email address, username, password, phone number, and mailing address and any other information you directly provide to us on or through the services;
- Transaction information, such as trading, order activity, deposits, withdrawals, and account balances and other commercial activity;
- Communications, including details you give in correspondence, such as account registration, support requests and customer service;
- Sensory information, such as images that you upload to your User Account.
2. Personal Data we collect automatically
Through your use of our services, we can automatically collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Internet identifiers like IP addresses and domain names;
- Usage data, such as system operation, internal and external information related to sites that you visit;
- Device information, such as hardware, operating system, and browser;
- Data on geolocation;
- Cookies can be used to collect Personal Data automatically.
3. Personal Data we could collect from third parties
Third-party sources can be used to obtain and/or validate the following types of Personal Data about you:
- Personal information, such as a person’s name, email address, phone number, and mailing address;
- Transaction information, such as public blockchain data;
- Analytics information, provided by third party analytics services that we engage to help analyze how users use our services;
- Additional information, at our discretion, to comply with legal obligations.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
We collect Personal Data about you in order to give you the best possible experience, protect you from the risks of inappropriate use and fraud, and to help us retain and develop our Services. We can use your Personal Data in the following ways, in order to:
- Provide and administer our services to you. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we use your Personal Data to provide you with our Services and comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Your Personal Data is processed in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze our services.
- Facilitate the creation of your Account on NFTsky and its security (including possible multi-step verification).
- Notify you about important changes to our services, such as security or support and maintenance advisories.
- Inform you about other news about our services or any features and content thereon, including newsletters, surveys, offers, promotions, contest, and events via optional newsletters and emails, as described in the section below.
- Detect, prevent or investigate security breaches, fraud and any other unauthorized or illegal activity. We use your Personal Data to identify and prevent account fraud, as well as other prohibited activities.
- Ensure the protection and security of our facilities. To keep your account and NFTsky safe, we use your Personal Data, which includes information about your computer and your behavior on NFTsky.
- Assist you with customer service, care and support. When you contact our support team with questions or concerns about your account, we process your Personal Data.
- Promote our goods. We may contact you to provide you with information about our products and services. Only with your permission, which you may revoke at any time, will we do so.
- Other commercial uses. If the intent is revealed to you before we collect the information or if you agree, we can use your Personal Data for additional purposes.
NFTsky would like to periodically send you promotional information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to request NFTsky to stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact [email protected]
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
NFTsky would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request NFTsky for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NFTsky correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NFTsky to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NFTsky erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NFTsky restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NFTsky’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NFTsky transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aboutcookies.org.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt-out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
HOW TO CONTACT US