Set of rules regarding the distribution and maintenance of information and records. Meant to protect customers or patients of a business.
Date of publication: June 22, 2022
Customers, Users and employees and personnel of a Paytosave Limited – a company incorporated in Seychelles on the 29 th day of April 2021, registration number 227963, and having its registered office at Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Str., (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) have a duty of maintaining the confidentiality of information received by them in the course of their employment or engagement. This Confidentiality Policy documents the confidentiality and non-disclosure duties and obligations of the Users, Customer and employees and personnel of the Company.
The Customers, Users, Users, Customer and employees and personnel of PaytoSave Limited will, in the course of their employment and engagement, become aware of and possess information of the PaytoSave Limited or of third parties disclosed to the PaytoSave Limited that is not generally known. This may include information which if disclosed could jeopardise the interests of the PaytoSave Limited . It may also include commercial trade secrets disclosure of which could harm the interests of the PaytoSave Limited.
All USERS Customers Users, Customer and employees and personnel of the PaytoSave Limited have a duty to keep such information strictly confidential and to use it only for the proper purposes in accordance with the law;
PaytoSave has been committed to maintaining the security of User entrusted funds, and has implemented industry standard protection for Paytosafe Services. However, the actions of individual Users may pose risks. You shall agree to treat your access credentials (such as username and password) as confidential information, and not to disclose such information to any third party. You also agree to be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures to protect your Paytosave Account and personal information placed on the Platform http: https://nftsky.io.
The purpose of this Confidentiality Policy is to lay down the principles that must be observed by all who work with the PaytoSave Limited and have access to confidential information.
This policy, where relevant, should be read in conjunction with the appointment letter and/or employment contract applicable to PaytoSave Limited USERS customers Users, Customer and employees and personnel, and other work rules, policies and procedures applicable to PaytoSave Limited Users, Customer and employees and personnel.
2. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Confidential information includes any information which is not publicly known. It can concern technology, business, finance, transaction or other affairs of a company. It includes information which is commercially valuable such as trade secrets or business information, as well as personal information.
Examples of confidential information include but are not limited to: any document, discovery, invention, improvement, patent specification, formulations, plans, ideas, books, accounts, data, reports, drafts of documents of all kinds, correspondence, client information, lists and files, decisions, information about Users, Customer and employees , strategies, drawings, recommendations, designs, office precedents, policies and procedures, budget and financial information in any form, i.e. physical, electronic, electromagnetic or otherwise.
Confidential information to do with unpublished inventions can be particularly sensitive. Disclosure of an invention before a patent application is filed will cause irreversible loss of intellectual property rights to the owner of the invention. Even after a patent application is filed, care must be taken not to disclose improvements to the invention. Trade secret protection will also be lost through open disclosure of the secret.
PaytoSave Limited expects all of its USERS Customers Users, Customer and employees and personnel to handle all confidential information in a sensitive and professional manner. PaytoSave Limited Users, Customer and employees and personnel are under an obligation not to gain access or attempt to gain access to information which they are not authorised to have. The PaytoSave Limited , however, recognises the importance of an open culture with clear communication and accountability. The PaytoSave Limited wishes to maintain personal and organisational safety and expects all Users, Customer and employees and personnel to handle confidential information in a way which protects organisational security.
The purpose of confidentiality is essentially two fold. Firstly it protects sensitive or confidential information of the PaytoSave Limited and its clients and customers. Secondly, in order for the PaytoSave Limited to be effective, PaytoSave Limited Users, Customer and employees and personnel must be able to share information and knowledge, and therefore confidentiality is necessary as a condition of trust.
The best protection against breaches in confidentiality is to keep the number of Users, Customer and employees and personnel who have access to sensitive information to a necessary minimum.
Intentional, repeated, accidental, or unauthorised disclosure of any confidential information by any member of staff will be subject to disciplinary action. Any such disciplinary action will take account of the confidential and possible sensitive nature of the information and will make sure that in dealing with it, no further breaches of confidentiality take place.
4. MAINTENANCE OF CONFIDENTIALITY and NON-DISCLOSURE
PaytoSave Limited Users, Customers and Users, Customer and employees and personnel:
- must keep confidential all confidential information;
- may use confidential information solely for the purposes of performing their duties as an employee of the PaytoSave Limited ; and
- may only disclose confidential information to persons who are aware that the confidential information must be kept confidential and who have a need to know (but only to the extent that each person has a need to know)
- The employee’s and personnel’s obligation of maintaining confidentiality and non-disclosure does not extend to confidential information that is required to be disclosed by the employee pursuant to an order of a Court or any statutory authority. The employee or person will promptly notify the Company of any such requirement to enable the Company to take necessary action as deemed fit by the Company in the circumstances.
At the end of the period of employment, PaytoSave Limited Users, Customer and employees and personnel must return to the PaytoSave Limited:
- all confidential information in material form;
- those parts of all notes and other records in whatsoever form, based on or incorporating confidential information;
- all copies of confidential information and notes and other records based on or incorporating confidential information; and
- all of PaytoSave Limited property and assets,
- in the possession or control of the PaytoSave Limited Users Customers and employee or personnel.
The obligation of maintaining confidentiality and non-disclosure will continue even after the end of the period of employment or engagement in respect of all confidential information.
Any employee found to be in breach of this confidentiality and non-disclosure obligation, whilst employed by the PaytoSave Limited will be disciplined, and in serious instances, dismissed. Any ex-employee found to be in breach of this confidentiality obligation may be subject to legal action being taken against them, dependent upon the circumstances of the breach, including cancellation / withdrawal of any or all benefits if extended to the ex-employee by the Company.
This policy will operate in conjunction with the contract of employment or letter of appointment for PaytoSave Limited Users, Customer and employees and personnel.
5. NEED TO KNOW
Confidential information is only to be disclosed on a "need to know" basis, only when the information is necessary to the employee for performing his or her employment duties effectively.
6. CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH INFORMATION CAN BE DISCLOSED
- With the written consent of his/her reporting superior of not lower than Tier 4 and for a particular purpose
- If the information is required by or under a Court order or of a statutory authority, the employee or person will promptly notify the Company of any such requirement to enable the Company to take necessary action as deemed fit by the Company in the circumstances.
- Where disclosure can be justified for any other purpose. This is usually for the protection of the public and is likely to be in relation to the prevention and detection of serious crime. A request for information by the police must be carefully considered.
The PaytoSave Limited employee must be able to justify any decision when information has been disclosed.
7. STORAGE OF DATA
No written document containing confidential information must be left visible where it can be read by anyone. This includes telephone messages, computer prints, letters and other documents. All hardware containing confidential information must be housed in a secure environment. Security precautions must be taken in accordance with the PaytoSave Limited Policy and Procedures.
8. THE MEDIA
Confidential information must not be passed on to members of the press, or other media communications without the written consent of his reporting superior of not lower than Tier 4 and for a particular purpose. All requests from the media must be dealt with under the PaytoSave Limited ’s procedure for handling media queries.
9. DISPOSAL OF INFORMATION
All media containing confidential information must be disposed off in a manner that ensures that information is not disclosed to an unauthorised person.